Meet Carl & Barbara
Carl & Barbara
About the Client
Carl and Barbara purchased their condominium 2 years prior and it was in near perfect condition. They had a deposit down on a unit under construction at a senior community but wanted to sell their home in advance.
Years in Home
Rancho Santa Fe, California
What issues did they face?
- Desired their privacy and did not want agents or potential buyers walking through their home
- Willing to sell the home at a discount in order to guarantee a certain closing price and date
- Needed to time their move date with the completion of their new home which had not yet been determined
What did SHPP Provide?
- Carl and Barbara did not have any strangers or brokers walking through their home
- Purchased home 28 days from first meeting
- Provided a certain sale on a certain date
- Leased back the home with a flexible timeline so they could move as soon as their new unit was ready